pengikut

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

dumper and being dumped


Share/Bookmark

‎[the one being dumped] : gently you let me know n gently you let me go...then..you let my hand go....you walk by slow..but im watching you though...n i know..you watch me also..hide the tears with the smiling glow..hide you pain by pretending be an hearted-cold...no im in pain with lots of sorrow..but keep praying..you'll come back for me tomorrow~


[the one that dumping] : now im living in cold and sorrow...scared by my own big black shadow..guessing im wrong who let you go..guessing im wrong to let you know..oh..i'll be dead by now but i dont know...why..im still awake in this stupid hole..maybe..i hear the prays..that i will be soon come back to you.and walk with you in the valley of tomorrow~

No comments: